Check the financial health of your suppliers, monitor your sector, make stronger deals and avoid risk.
Protect against bad debt, late payment, disputed debts, customer insolvency, pre-shipment risk, natural disaster and political risk.
What does failure really cost you?
The extra turnover needed to make up for loss.
With credit insurance from Coface the additional turnover required would be:
Not ready to talk yet? Let us know when is convenient and we will contact you
Know more, grow more
The smarter way to boost your business
Coface goes beyond the standard credit checks to give you every possible competitive edge, both domestically and internationally.
Use our unique insights to reduce risk, keep supply chains moving and break into new markets.
- We monitor 80 million businesses globally
- Data is adjusted by country, sector and current economy
- You get exclusive business intelligence you won’t find anywhere else
rated companies by
“I would 100% recommend Coface based on our experience.”
75 years as a global leader in credit insurance
Turnover in 2021
How does Credit Insurance work?
Credit insurance protects businesses that extend credit to their customers. It safeguards against unpaid bills, promotes business growth, secures trade finance, and helps build supplier relationships.
- Vet potential customers and set realistic credit limits
- Get alerts to changes in your customers’ situation
- Claim against non-payment and keep your cash flowing
Why use Coface Debt Collection?
Limit your losses with an experienced, global network that acts fast, so you don’t have to. Coface offers competitive rates that can save you money in comparison to doing your own debt recovery.
- Significantly improve the chances of recovering your money
- Access to local law enforcement and legal teams
- No fuss service that minimises disruption to your business
Why use Coface Information Services?
Coface Information Services is a powerful risk management tool that gives you business intelligence as it happens. So you can make informed, timely decisions that dramatically reduce the risk of bad debt.
- Monitor and protect your supply chain
- Keep up-to-date with local and global economic changes
- Identify weakness and opportunities in your sector
View our latest case studies
By insuring all their European operations under one aggregated Coface program, Brother International Europe has gained financial savings, increased insurance coverage and a higher visibility of credit risk.
Coface’s ﬂexible approach allows Premier Decorations to respond to protect its balance sheet during its busiest sales period.