- (a) IP addresses
- b) domain names of computers used by Visitors connecting to the site
- (c) time of the request
- d) method used by the device to submit the request to the web server
- e) size of the file obtained in response
- f) numeric code indicating the status of the response given by the web server (successful, error, etc.)
- g) other parameters relating to the Visitor’s operating system and computer environment;
- (h) data characteristics of the browser and its operating modes;
- (i) choices made by the browser.
The data indicated with letters a) through g) are used for the sole purpose of obtaining anonymous statistical information on the use of the website and to check that it is functioning correctly.
DATA PROTECTION OFFICER
Coface has appointed a Data Protection Officer,whom you can contact at the email address firstname.lastname@example.org for any question relating to the processing of your personal data.
THIRD PARTY PROCESSORS
Our carefully selected partners and service providers may process personal information about you on our behalf as described below:
“Digital Marketing Service Providers
We periodically appoint digital marketing agents to conduct marketing activity on our behalf, such activity may result in the compliant processing of personal information. Our appointed data processors include:
TYPES OF COOKIES
Cookies are generally classified as follows:
Technical Cookies: these are cookies that are necessary for browsing a website and for using its functionalities, such as allowing pages to be displayed correctly or accessing restricted areas. These cookies are not used for any other purpose and can be further classified into two further categories:
- Navigation or session cookies, which ensure normal navigation and use of the website. They are used to access the CofaNet service and other Coface websites dedicated to policyholders, and also to allow for authentication and secure access to restricted areas;
- Functionality Cookies, which allow navigation according to a series of criteria selected by the Visitor (e.g. language) in order to improve the service provided by the browser.
Disabling technical cookies may affect your user experience while browsing the website.
Marketing Cookies, which can be further classified into:
- Performance Cookies, which collect anonymous information on the efficiency of a website’s responses to user requests for the sole purpose of improving its functionality (for example, which pages are most frequently visited by users, whether there have been any errors in the display of web pages or slowdowns in service) in the delivery of web pages.
- Profiling Cookies, which make it possible to create profiles on the Visitor, and are used to send advertising messages in line with the preferences expressed by the Visitor while browsing the web.
The cookies used by our site, grouped by category, are listed in the below table.
- The data generated by Google Analytics is stored by Google as indicated in the Information Notice available at the following link: https://support.google.com/analytics/topic/2919631?hl=en&ref_topic=1008008
- To deactivate the collection of data for analysis purposes carried out by Google Analytics, you can install the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en
Social networks and widgets:
- To disable AddThis: https://datacloudoptout.oracle.com/
Where to find information on third party cookies:
Below are the links to the policies and cookie management of the various social networks (with a link to the site providing the service):
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/help/cookies
- Twitter: https://help.twitter.com/en/rules-and-policies/twitter-cookies
- Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/legal/cookie_policy
To prevent social media widgets from tracking your browsing, you must close the sessions of the relevant social networks and platforms before visiting our site.
Please note that if you disable all or part of the technical cookies, you will still be able to use the content of the website but you may not be able to use some of its features and it may cause slowdowns.
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/cookies-information-websites-store-on-your-computer
- Edge: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/delete-and-manage-cookies-168dab11-0753-043d-7c16-ede5947fc64d
- Opera: https://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/privacy/
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201265